Complete Website Design and maintenance.
Full Service Web Hosting
Welcome to Nola Web Host, a premium hands on web hosting services provider. We provide full service data center, web hosting, virtual server, physical server and other various services needed today for your company to remain competitive in this age of Internet data center services.
Unlike most of the web hosting providers out there today, I perform all operations from top to bottom. No complicated billing systems or control panels for you to learn or navigate; no third party provider limitations to deal with and direct control over the entire operation to assure the best services possible.
Nola Web Host is not out to conquer the web hosting world or trying to get as many customers as we can, but instead, we are looking to provide high quality services to our clients and their referrals instead. If you are looking for a full service web hosting provider that is more than happy to cater to your needs, we will be glad to speak with you in order to bring you the net the way it used to be, person to person sales, service, and support every step of the way.
Let me do it for you! With Nola Web Host Managed Service Plan, I will personally set up your dedicated server to deliver maximum performance. Plus, I will also handle select monitoring and maintenance issues that would otherwise drain your time and resources. Each Assisted Service Plan Includes*:
Initial Server Setup: Including installation of operating system WHM/cPanel and the following services:
- Domain Name & DNS
- Hosting Account
- Resource Allocation
Security Services (Anti-Virus, Scanning):
- Weekly scans, as well of files.
- Nola Web Host scans your server once a week, to provide you with any recommended remediation actions.
Emergency Services: Direct access to advanced support for emergencies including:
- Weekly Backup of entire server
- Service restart or reboot
- Server or service down
- Tier-3 Support troubleshooting
Patching Services: Patching services** for the base operating system, such as Fedora or CentOS, and WHM/CPanel, which includes:
- Official updates released by the Linux CentOS.
- Official updates, bug fixes and security patches released by WHM/CPanel
- Per server monitoring of basic services such as Ping and HTTP.
Custom Support Access:
- Access to our flat-rate custom support services
- * Note: Administrative Access is unavailable with the Assisted Service Plan ** In most cases, patching will be performed weekly, though some patches may be applied sooner if the severity and likelihood of exploit is high. If a patch is found to break a customer’s application, the customer will be able to contact the managed services support center and request that the patch be rolled back, free of charge.